Monday, March 23, 2015

Figuring This Out



So I'm still trying to figure this blog thing out! There are day's I'm not sure what to write about or weather or not anyone even enjoys reading what I'm writing.  I guess it shouldn't matter what others think because I'm doing this for me.  Its someplace for me to go and talk about what's on my mind or a goofy thing my son has done.  I have lots of insecurity's so it's hard to let it go but i just want to know I'm doing a good job, lol.

So how does one get past this?  I guess I'm just going to keep writing what's on my mind and what is going on in my life. Yes sometimes if may seem like a random thought to some but to me it's what's on my mind and what needs to get out or I might just go crazy. As I'm writing this I'm watching Long Island Medium and now i have an idea for another blog post, which i will be writing after I'm done with this. Then after I'm done writing it I'll just save it with the other I have already written and wait for the right time to post it.

If you are reading this and have any tips or tricks that can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment