Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy




What Makes Me Happy
Watching our son grow and learn everyday!  I love the way he is always happy to see his daddy after daddy has been gone for a week working.  It makes me a very happy mom that our son LOVES to learn.  He loves it so much that he knows his ABC's, 123's, shapes, colors and can even read easy books all at the age of 2 1/2.  It makes me happy that he loves his fruits and veggies, but we will see how long that last. 



Even when he pushes my buttons, two minutes later he is up on my lap laying on my chest saying "Hug me".  How can you not be happy and give the boy a hug!  He loves to say Hi to people he passes in the grocery store and of course they have no choice but to say Hi back or he just keeps saying it louder and louder.  Just seeing the smile of their faces makes me think that if they were having a bad day my son say hi so happily just made their day a little brighter. 

I know that many other parents feel the same way about their kids and they should.  And I'm sure there are other things out there that make me happy but this kid just melts my heart.  Plus I'm not sure there is anything out there that will make me just as happy.


Check out the other Happy post below.  Also check out SH Bloggers Group over on Facebook. It's a great group of fellow bloggers who come together to share there ideas and thoughts.  They were really helpful when I was figuring out weather or not i wanted to start my blog and what to call it.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Deanna! I love the quote you have in your photo at the beginning because I think it's so true. I am not a mother so I can't talk from first hand experience, but I think children would grow up happier if more moms tried to live a happy life for their children. It's probably not always the easiest thing to do but I commend any mother that can do this for their kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I ran across it and thought if fit perfectly.

      Delete
  2. He sounds like such a sweet boy. I always love seeing the happy kids in the grocery store waving and smiling at everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of him running in the yard. He just looks so sweet and happy! I love that about kids. Everything is the best thing ever to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorite pictures of him. How can you not be happy when he is that happy.

      Delete
  4. Love this post. Your joy in motherhood is inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your son will just keep saying HI until he gets a response. so cut. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone. It feels wonderful getting such positive feedback. I'm glad you all enjoyed my post. I do love being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Love that he says hi to strangers. :)

    ReplyDelete