Saturday, April 30, 2016

I Need Something


Lately, I've been thinking about doing something, besides being a stay at home mom.  But what to do?  I want to do something that I enjoy, something that I can do from home, earn a little extra cash and get some great discounts.  So what am I thinking about doing?  A Travel Agent.

We love to travel, we are working on a Disney Vacation right now and maybe a girls trip next year.  I love to find the best deals I can find.  And getting paid to help others find their dream vacation, family vacation or destination wedding just sounds like an amazing job.  And with our son starting school in the fall I will need something to fill the time he is away.

So I have been doing some research trying to figure out what all I need to do to get it started.  I have found some website that has been very helpful. Most set you up with your very own travel website.  They help train you and find a vacation type to specialize in.  Most websites say you can start making money right away, but the one I'm most interested in keeps it real.  They tell you that you most likely won't make money in the first 60-120 days.  This is because they provide training that helps you pick a specialty and how to run your business in a way to help provide you a steady income.

For now, I'm still weighing my options, but I'm really thinking about it.  So keep me in mind when you're thinking about that next family vacation.  I'm sure when I decided to do this I'll
share my website on my blog and facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment