Sunday, March 8, 2015

First time Blogger



So I have decided to start a blog! Am I totally crazy?  I sure hope not.  This is something I'm not sure if I'm even good at or if I even have anything to say.  That being said I have figured out that this blog will be a place for me to look back on and show our son things about his life as a toddler, somewhere to voice my opinion and show others a glimpse into our life and maybe some ways or items that i have found that have made raising a son a little easier. So I guess I'll start off by introducing myself.



My name is Deanna and I'm a 30 something stay at home wife/mom.  My wonderful husband works his tail off so I'm able to stay home with our wonderful 2 year old Colt.  I enjoy traveling, cooking, spending time with family and watching our son grow and learn.  I'm a planner and make list for everything, yes everything. I'm such a big planner that I'm already planning our trip to Disney which isn't happening until 2017.

So that's a little about myself and what i plan on doing with this blog.  As I do this more I'm sure i will become different and my blog will change and improve.  I look forward to hearing from you and listening to any ideas you may have to help this first time blogger figure out this world of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment