Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Zoo Trip

Took Colt to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo today for the first time this season.  He decided to walk and didn't want his stroller (will be taking the stroller next time).  We didn't make it through the whole zoo, but we still had a great time and plan on going back this Friday.  Sorry for all the pictures but we had so much fun.
Checking out the  water fountain.


The tigers normally hide.  Today we got to see one!
Checking out the goose. 
Do I have to wear this hat?
He was making a loud noise.  These guys like to hide too.
Had to walk alone, such a big boy!
I don't wanna work.......
New baby orangutan playing with mommy.  They also have a baby kangaroo and are expecting a baby giraffe any day. 
Of course a trip the zoo isn't complete without a ride on the carousel. 
The sea lions love to swim right by you.
Checking out the Sea Lions.
Riding the train and acting goofy. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I haven't been to the zoo since I was a kid -- this makes me want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've alway's loved the zoo. Growing up we lived a block from the Toledo, OH zoo so I was always there. Now with 2-year old we go all the time. In fact we just went again this morning and are planning on going back Sunday.

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to take Henry to the zoo this year! We also have a petting zoo nearby that is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the petting zoo would be so much fun. I'm sure Henry will love them.

      Delete