Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Fever

With this winter feeling like it's going on forever here in Indiana I've been looking up fun outdoor activities to do with my son. Here are a few I have found.  Links to each activity are provided under each picture.



1. Chalk Spray Paint.  Colt has been into spray bottle lately, spraying everything in sight. With some dollar tree finds this will be fun for hours.
   
2. Rainbow Bubble Snakes.  I know i will most likely be the one blowing the bubbles but they look like so much fun that maybe Colt would enjoy trying too.
3. Toddler Color Hop.  This will help him learn to hop and to learn his colors. On the plus side i'm sure my hopping to show him how to play will bring out lots of laughter.
4. Who doesn't love BIG bubbles.


I'm sure there are plenty of other things to do outside with a 2 year old but these are the ones i found that look easy to do and for not a lot of money.  We can't wait to try these out and enjoy the outdoors once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment