Friday, May 22, 2015

Picmonkey

Before
After

Before
After

Before
After (I think this one is my favorite) 

Before
After (thinking about doing this one like the one above)

Before
After


Sorry for the all the pictures of Colt.  We had such a fun time playing outside this morning.  I decided to take some pictures of Colt playing and then download them to my computer.  Once downloaded I went over to Picmonkey.  Picmonkey is a free photo editor website and yes you can join but for now the free items work just fine.

So the pictures about are the one's I played around with today.  It's fun being able to play around with the pictures I've taken. And since I'm just getting started the free site's work great until I figure things out.
 Can't wait to play around some more.  Oh and don't ask what settings I've used for each picture as I don't remember. I was just having some fun, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment