Sunday, June 7, 2015

Long Time No See


I know I know, I haven't posted a new post in some time.  Our lives have been a little busy lately and something had to give.  So I thought with my first post back I would share something fun!




Someone got a new toy this weekend.  We decided it was time to introduce Colt to some wheels.  Instead of getting him a small bike we went with a tricycle. .  The thinking is it will give him a chance to figure out the whole pedaling thing and provide some stability while learning.

When we went to pick one out the one I wanted to get him had a container in the back to hold toys but after getting to the store I realized the age range was 1-3 and with Colt being 2 1/2 he most likely wouldn't have gotten too much use out of it.  We ended up getting the Radio Flyer metal tricycle.  The age range is 3-5, but it fits him great.  The seat is adjustable and it came with a bell.  Now my husband thought the bell wasn't good enough so we ended up getting a horn for it too.

We also got him a helmet that has Lightening McQueen on it.  He's not too happy about the helmet, but we are hoping sooner or later he will be okay with us putting it on him.  I have a feeling by the end of the week he will be pedaling away from us down the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment