Monday, April 6, 2015

Ugh, Spring Cleaning



It's that time of year when everyone starts getting Old Man Winter out of the house.  Some people really enjoy it but not this girl! Maybe if the weather was a little nicer where I could open up a window or two and listen to the birds and enjoy the fresh spring air coming through the windows.  I don't think that's going to happen as I'm working on my cleaning this week and they are calling for rain ALL week.




I hate cleaning! I hate wearing those rubber gloves.  I hate the smell of some of the cleaners.  But I love the end result (maybe I should remember this when it comes to working out).  But this time I found a cleaning list that I'm going to "try" and follow.

So good luck to all you spring cleaners out there, may you find that Christmas gift you knew you got for someone and couldn't find it. And if any of you would like to clean some more you are more then welcome to come to my house.  I'm sure my son would be of great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment