Sunday, May 3, 2015

Re-do



I really wanted to do a different look for my blog even though I haven't been a blogger for long.  There are some great templates out there, but I didn't want to pay for one.
I started looking at some free templates and found a few I loved.  So I downloaded the one.  Well let's just say I'm not great at HTML.  I tried to read the how-to but that just made me more confused.  In the end I just ended up just going into the Blogger templates and moving some things around and found a new background.

When I first started my blog I didn't realize that I could change the fonts and size let alone the background.  I ended up finding a new background I loved and changed the fonts and colors of everything!  I also didn't realize what a page break was.  Well now that i know what it does and how much better it makes my page look I will be sure to do that with every post.

Hope you like the new look.  I'm sure it will not be my last change, ask my husband as I am always moving things and rearranging things in our home.  But I'm sure it will stay this way for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment