Monday, June 22, 2015

Fathers Day


 We had a great Father's Day weekend.  We headed to the Fort Wayne Ribfest on Saturday then headed over to my parent's house on Father's Day.


Colt signed daddy's card all by himself and for a 2 year old I think he did a great job.


Sunday has a great day in the sun and in the pool at my parent's house.  Daddy had a great time grilling and relaxing in the pool.  Colt also enjoyed the pool and so did the rest of the adults.  We took along our new raft for our July 4th vacation to test it out in the pool.  I think it was a hit.
Mommy, Colt, nurse and Daddy
Thanks to my wonderful husband who is a great dad to our energetic little boy.  He works his butt off so I can stay home so the day's he has off he loves spending them with Colt and I.  He just can't wait till Colt is old enough to enjoy doing more daddy and son activities. For daddy that would be cooking, grilling, fishing and doing things that mommy doesn't like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment