Thursday, June 25, 2015

Oils


So I've jumped on the essential oils train. 

I recently ordered a starter kit from Young Living essential oils.  Now seeing how I just got them in the mail I haven't had the time to go through and do some research on what each oil does and how to use them.  But I'm so excited to see how they work.

So here is a look into what all came in my Premium Starter Kit.
10 oils 

Samples, mixing bottles, a roller top and another oil

More samples and cards

Of course some literature

Dewdrop Diffuser
I can't wait to learn more about these oils and how to use them.  My first step will be looking up how to use on my son's eczema on his legs and arms.  I'll be sure to take before and after pictures.  I'm also hoping these will help with my anxiety and stress.  So off to learn more about oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment